Kaspersky offers unbeatable protection for all your connected devices, data and identity. It provides cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions that guarantee unmatched digital experience. Along with that, it allows users the freedom to manage their protected devices anywhere and anytime. This is made possible with its user-friendly web-portal that facilitates Kaspersky Sign In.
Account Creation For Kaspersky Sign In
- First and foremost, you should open an Internet Browser on your computer. For this, look at your “Taskbar” i.e. at the bottom left-hand side of the monitor screen. Here, you will find a browser icon beside the “Windows” icon. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari etc. Hence, click on any of these to open it.
- Now, go to the official website of Kaspersky for “Kaspersky Sign In”. For this, type in “kaspersky.com” in your browser’s “Address Bar”. Then, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- Next, you should hower the cursor on “My Kaspersky” to expand it. You will find it around the top middle part of this window.
- Thereafter, click on “My Devices” to open the “Kaspersky Sign In” page.
- Here, you should look at the top right-hand corner for the “Sign Up” tab. Now, click on it to open the “Account Creation” window.
- The following window requires you to fill in all the empty fields with accurate profile information. Hence, carefully type in the details in the respective fields as explained below.
- Email Address: In the very first place, you should enter the address of an active email account. Here, you must remember that it should be the one that you want to associate with this account. Along with that, Kaspersky Sign In will send a verification link to this email address. Therefore, you must have access to the same.
- Password: The next field requires you to create a strong and unique password for this account. Here, you should enter a password that conforms to the specified conditions.
- It must have at least 8 characters.
- Must include 1 upper and lowercase letters.
- Include at least 1 numeral.
- It should also have 1 special character.
- Re-enter Password: Now, carefully re-type the password as provided above to confirm it.
- Beneath that, it seeks your consent to contact you for promotional offers, reviews etc. Hence, click on the corresponding box if you want to allow this. However, if you don’t want to receive such email. Then, leave it unselected.
- Finally, click on “Create Account” for Kaspersky Sign In.
- Consequently, your account will be created. At the same time, Kaspersky Login will send you a “Verification Email” on the email address provided above.
- Hence, open your “Email Account”. Then, check its Inbox for the email received from Kaspersky. If you can’t find the email, check your “Spam Folder”.
- Now, open the email and click on the “Verification Link”.
Besides this standard procedure for account creation, Kaspersky Sign In provides another alternative as well. You can use your “Facebook Account” to access the Kaspersky Account.
On the “Account Creation” window, you will find a “Facebook” button. Hence, click on it and provide your Facebook login credentials. Then, click “Log in” to link both the accounts.
Sign In Process
- First of all, open a Web Browser.
- Then, go to “my.kaspersky.com”.
- Now, click on “Sign In” to open the “Account Login” window. You will find it around the middle of this window.
- Next, you should carefully type in your registered “Email Address” in the following window.
- Thereafter, provide the corresponding password correctly.
- Along with that, this window gives you the option to save the login details for the future. For this, simply click on the box beside the “Remember me for 30 days” option. Else, you can leave it unchecked.
- Finally, click on “Sign In” to conclude the Kaspersky Sign In process.
In addition to that, you have another option for Kaspersky Sign In. You should click on the “Facebook” button located at the very bottom of the “Account Login” window. However, you should be logged in to your Facebook account in advance. Else, it will prompt you to log in to the Facebook account first.