What is Kaspersky Login?
Kaspersky is an antivirus software that provides protection to businesses from all types of viruses, malware, ransomware, and cyber threats. The software scans your PC to detect all kinds of threats and helps in removing them. Also, for Kaspersky Login, you need to create an Kaspersky account first. So, follow the below-given instructions for account creation, login, and setup of Kaspersky.
How to Create a Kaspersky Account?
For Kaspersky Login, below-given is the procedure for account creation:
- Open your web browser.
- Then, go to my.kaspersky.com.
- On the top-right corner of the page, click on the “Sign up” tab.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen on which you are required to fill all the necessary details.
- In the first field, enter a valid email address.
- Then, you need to set a strong password which must fulfill the below-given requirements:
- Use at least 8 characters.
- Both the upper and lowercase letters should be used.
- Use at least one numeric value.
- Use valid symbols.
- Now, re-enter your password in the given field to confirm it.
- Next, if you want to get notifications of the latest offers and products, tick the given box.
- To carry forward with the process, tap on the “Create Account” button which is located at the bottom of the page.
- In addition, Kaspersky will also send you an email in order to confirm your account.
In the last step, open the mail and click on the “Verify” button.
Procedure for Kaspersky Login
- First of all, open your web browser
- Then, visit my.kaspersky.com and click on the “Sign in” button located in the middle of the page and move forward to the next step for Kaspersky login.
- Now, a new dialog box will appear on your screen. Enter the email address that you have created at the time of account creation.
- Next, enter your password.
- Now tick mark the “Remember me for 30 days” box if you want to go directly into your account next time.
- Finally, hit the “Sign in” button to complete the process of Kaspersky Login.
Troubleshooting Steps for Kaspersky Login Issues
If you are facing any kind of issues while trying for Kaspersky login, below-given steps may resolve your issue.
1.Check your Email Address
Entering an Incorrect email address will not allow you to access Kaspersky login. So, make sure you are providing the exact email address that you used at the time of account creation. Also, your email address must be in small case letters with no spaces.
2.Set a New Password
If you are typing the wrong password again and again or forgot your password, follow the below-given instructions to reset your password:
- Firstly, click on the “Forgot Your Password” link on your sign-in page.
- Then, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen asking you to enter your registered email address.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button given there.
- Now you will receive an email that contains a link to reset your password.
- Open the link and enter your new password in the required field.
- Then, retype your new password to confirm it.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button.
Your password is now reset and you can try for Kaspersky Login.
3.Use Another Browser
If the log in issue does not resolve, there might be a possibility that the browser you are using for Kaspersky Login is blocking the access to the website. In that case, try to login with some other browsers that may help you in resolving your login issue.
4.Check your Internet Connection
Even after following the above methods, if the login page is still not responding, there may be some internet connectivity issues. In that case, you need to reset your internet connection in order to get high-speed internet.
- First of all, turn off your Modem.
- Then, wait for 15-20 seconds.
- After that, power on your modem and enable the internet connection on your device.
The internet connection is now reset and you can try for Kaspersky Login.
Kaspersky helps in protecting your PC from threats and viruses. Hence, the below-mentioned is the full-proof setup of Kaspersky.
You have to meet all the given-below system requirements if you want to download and install the products of Kaspersky.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Service Pack 0 or later), Windows 8 ( Service pack 0 or later), Windows 8.1 ( Service pack 0 or later), Windows 10 ( TH1, TH2, RS1, RS2, RS3, RS4, RS5, 19H1)
- 1 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit operating systems and 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit operating systems.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- 1 GB of RAM is required.
- 400 MB available disk space for downloading the application.
- 900 MB available disk space for installing the application.
- Android 4.2-9
- 150 MB of space in the device’s main memory is required.
- 320×480 pixels or higher
- Intel Atom x86 or ARM7 and later. `
How to Download Kaspersky?
To download Kaspersky, follow the below-given measures:
- Open your web browser.
- Now, visit Kaspersky.co.in. It will open the home page of Kaspersky.
- Then, place your cursor on the “Home” tab and the “All Home Products” tab will be shown on your screen. Click on the tab.
- On the next page, a list of products will appear on your screen. Choose your desired product as per your needs and requirements.
- Now, tap on the “Buy Now” button located below your product name and then click on the red “Checkout” button given there.
- Next, choose your shopper type i.e your personal or business purchase and enter your billing details. It includes your email address, name, city, country, mobile number, etc.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Review your order” and if you do not want to make any changes in your order, proceed to the next step.
- Once you have verified your order, tap on the “Continue” button.
- Choose your payment method for example debit card, credit card, Paypal, etc.
- Then, you need to enter your payment details i.e your card number, expiration date, CVV and security code. After that, click on the “Pay now” button.
- Once the payment is done, Kaspersky will send you an email to confirm your order. It also includes a link to download your product.
- Tap on the link and it will start downloading. Once the process finishes, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Procedure to Install Kaspersky
Once you have purchased and download the software, follow below-given instructions to install the software:
- First of all, access the “Downloads Folder” on your Windows computer.
- Now, locate the .exe file of Kaspersky in your folder and double-click the downloaded file. The file will start running.
- In the next dialog box, view the end-user license agreement carefully and if you agree with all the terms and conditions, tick the given box.
- Then, tap on the green “Accept” button located at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Next, view the “Kaspersky Security Network Statement” and if you agree to it, click on the “Accept” button.
- In the next dialog box, read the statement regarding data processing for marketing purposes and click on the “Accept” button.
- A new page will appear on your screen showing that everything is ready for installation. Tap on the “Install” button located at the bottom and it will start installing the software.
- In between the process a pop-up box of “User Account Control” will be shown on your screen asking you to make changes to your computer. For granting permission, click on the “Yes” button.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- Tick mark all the boxes in the next window and click on the “Apply” button.
- Once the installation finishes hit the “Done” button.
- Open your “Downloads” folder.
- Locate the .dmg file in your folder and double-click the file to initiate the installation of the software.
- View the end-user license agreement and Kaspersky security network statement by clicking on the right arrow.
- If you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of the agreement, tick mark the given box.
- In the next window, tap on the “Download and Install” button.
- In between the process, you will be asked to enter your mac username and password. Type your credentials and then click on the “OK” button.
Once the installation finishes, tap on the “Done” button.
Follow the below-given instructions to install your product on Android:
- First of all, open the “Play Store” application.
- On the top of the screen, enter your product name in the search field.
- Click on the green “Install” button to initiate the process.
- Once the installation finishes, click on the “Next” button. It will show you a pop-up box, click on the “Allow” button.
- After that, tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, if you have read and agree to all the agreements, tick the given boxes and click on the “Continue” button located at the bottom.
- In the next dialog box, click on Buy for 1 month or 1 year if you want to purchase Kaspersky for some additional features. Otherwise, tap the “Skip” option located at the top.
Activation Procedure of Kaspersky
- Open your application.
- Now, enter your activation code in the given field of the activation window.
- You will find the activation code in the confirmation mail if you have purchased it online. But if you bought from the offline store, you will find the code inside the box.
- After that, click on the green “Activate” button to start the activation process.
- When the activation process is completed, click on the “Finish” button.